Ways To Be Kind To The Planet
While being kind to each other is extremely important, being kind to the planet is equally imperative. Planet Earth needs us to advocate for her and make a difference. Together we can combat climate change. The time to make a difference is NOW and here are some ways YOU can begin to make a difference for the environment.
1. CALL YOUR REPRESENTATIVES. If you are up in arms about climate change, call your senators and let them know how you feel. Ask them what is being done for the environment and let them know where you stand.
2. Cut down on your red meat consumption. The production of red meat produces a large amount of carbon which contributes to global warming.
3. Carpool when you can. Even carpooling a couple of times a week to work or school can make a difference.
4. Thrift instead of shopping for new clothes. Thrifting is a fun way to get unique clothes and it's a great option for the planet! Thrifting cuts carbon emissions compared to shopping for new clothes making it better for the environment.
5. Stay educated! Stay up to date about what is being done to benefit the environment and don't be afraid to advocate for the planet.
These are just a few of the MANY ways humans can combat climate change. If you have any of your own ideas on how to help the planet let us know by filling out the form below.